APW Elementary

APW Elementary
Rebel Pride Starts Inside

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day #155 - 5/26/15 - Unit 4: Ch 13 Writing an Introduction & Body Paragraphs

Good Morning Rebels, 
         How was your Memorial Day weekend? I went to a cookout and to the cemetery. Today is an ‘A’ day so we will go to Music. We will also begin drafting our research based persuasive essays. Please order your lunch, sharpen your pencils, and work on the Point to Ponder. 
                            Thank you
                       Mrs. Sargent & Mr. T.
P2P: 
1. Look through your research and put a star next to 2 - 3 of your most amazing or interesting facts. 
2. Complete the following sentence.
If I had a million dollars I would...
(Use markers and scrap paper to make a sign)
Activity #1
Read Aloud chapter 13 of Frightful’s Mountain

Activity #2
Lit Circle Discussion on Chapter 13
I can present information about my literature circle job for chapter 13 to a group of my peers.
I can respond to information that is presented from chapter 13 with a group of my peers.

Activity #3
Drafting an Introduction & Body Paragraphs
I can use my outlines & research graphic organizers to draft an introduction to my Research Based Persuasive Essay.

Use WriteSource2000 Books as resource.
Pgs _____ to _____








Homework:
1. Read Chapter 14 & complete your Lit Circle Job - Due Thursday 5/28/15
2. Work on your Research Project - Due 6/4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment