APW Elementary

APW Elementary
Rebel Pride Starts Inside

Friday, April 24, 2015

Day #134 - 4/24/15 - Mod 2a Unit 2 Lesson 19: Poetry - Using simile and metaphor

Good Morning Rebels, 
          I hope you all got a good night's sleep. Today is the last day of the Common Core Math test. We will be taking the test this morning and having a special afternoon with a movie and a treat
          Remember to do your best on the test! Today is also an ‘E’ day so we will go to Art. Remember to order your lunch and then work on the Point to Ponder. 
                            Thank you
                       Mrs. Sargent & Mr. T.
P2P: Pic up a trivia card to quiz a friend who sits close to you. Take turns asking and answering trivia questions. 

Activity #1
Presenting Poetry
I can present my poem in front of an audience in order to receive feedback in preparation for editing and revising.


Activity #2
I can type a final copy of my poem for publication. 



No comments:

Post a Comment