APW Elementary

APW Elementary
Rebel Pride Starts Inside

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day #1 - 9/3/14


       Welcome back to school and welcome to 6th Grade. I hope you all had a wonderful summer vacation. Each day as you enter the room I want you to read the morning message and complete the tasks assigned. I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you. It is going to be a very exciting year.
       The first thing I want you to do is to select a seat and take all of your supplies out of your backpacks and place them on top of your table area. Then I would like you to pick up a piece of white card stock from the music stand and work on creating a name tent for yourself. See mine for an example. If you finish your name tent, you may work on artwork for the cover of your “Take Home” Folder. Raise your hand, and I will give you the materials you will need. I have lots of information to give you throughout the day, so hold all your questions and I promise I will address all of them.
                                                      Thank you
                                                      Mr. Trumble

No comments:

Post a Comment