APW Elementary

APW Elementary
Rebel Pride Starts Inside

Monday, March 21, 2022

Day 116: 3/21/22 - Harry Potter Movie Part 1

Good day 6th Graders,      

        Please sit at your house table, and make sure you have all your materials. I am sorry that I can't be with you today, but it seems I have caught the stomach bug that is going around. So  instead of participating in Lit Circle discussions about chapter 6, and competing in the 45 Second Summary Challenge, you will get to watch the first part of the movie.
                        Thank you ,
                        Mr. Trumble       
Do Now:
  • Be respectful and responsible
Homework:
  •  No Homework



Activity #1
Watch Harry Potter 
and the Chamber of Secrets
Part 1
00:00 - 38:00

Please make sure you are on your best behavior. Remember the guest teacher can give you points or take away points the same as I can. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment